Are you in recovery and still:
- Carry resentments—old and new– that keep you from living in peace?
- Struggling with the “spiritual part” of the program?
- Not yet living “happy, joyous and free”?
Sometimes, even when you’re doing all the right things like calling your sponsor, praying & meditating, you can still be plagued or troubled by negativity, obsessing, chaotic thinking & other mind drains.
“There is a solution”*
Twelve-Step-based, Interactive, Energizing Workshops designed for women in sobriety.
- Living with Intention – Made a Decision
- Be Still and Know – Prayer & Meditation for Nourishment of the Soul
- Leaving Your Legacy – Finding Purpose as a Sober Woman in Society
- Changing Perspective – A Spiritual Approach
- Spiritual Blackouts – Edging God Out
You will learn how to:
- Get rid of those negative thoughts & find fresh perspective for peace of mind
- Live your program at home, work, relationships—in the world outside the rooms
- Grow spiritually, physically mentally & emotionally for optimal health.
- Create a “ Design for Living” for a life of purpose & joy
Workshops/Retreats are provided for women, agencies, organizations and churches who provide alcohol recovery services, and for professionals working in the field of addiction. Also, can be held as a small group. Workshops provided in-person or virtual.
*Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous, Chapter 2