Thrive, not just Survive the Holiday Season!
You can already feel the rush of the upcoming holiday season. It isn’t here yet, but it’s already creeping into your mind—and the retail stores.
Instead of “Bah, humbug,” you’ll welcome in the Yuletide feeling energized, in control of your time and energy, and inspired for a year of abundance, grace, and power in 2018.
This Holiday Season, give yourself the priceless gift of peace, and thrive during the busiest of seasons as you look forward to a very happy 2018.
Join me for three power-packed sessions guaranteed to help you step right into the jolliest time of year without overwhelm, overeating, or overspending.
Saturday, October 21 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Just Say No Thanks: Thriving around the hors d’oeuvres and OPP
Become intentional in your responses to the demands and temptations for a thriving holiday season by saying yes to you first!
- Learn how you can stay strong and centered and make healthy choices, no matter what’s coming at you—pies or other peoples’ plans (OPP).
- Create your own bottom line to keep you from giving up, giving in.
- Find out how to take control of your holiday preparations, family, shopping, and festivities without that impulsive, stress-induced reach of comfort food and poor choices.
Saturday, November 18 11:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
Be Still: Thriving in solace, peace, and quiet in the chaos
What? You don’t have time to take a break? Is your calendar already full? Go out among the noise of the world poised and in control of your most hectic days with some simple ways to find the calm in the midst of the noise.
- Learn practical ways to quiet the body, mind and spirit; you’re already doing one of them!
- Find power in the practice of R.E.S.T.—an affirmation that works!
- Discover the benefits of “Take Five” for more energy and mind shifts!
Saturday, December 2 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Your Holiday Gift to You: Thriving in Your Vision for 2018
Don’t let life happen to you, make it happen for you! You have to first know what you want, why it’s important and then how to make it happen. A Vision Journal can help get you to your dreams, by showing you a whole new realm of possibilities for your future.
- Get clarity around your heart’s desires for the coming
- Create your personal vision journal—a portable vision board–to keep that vision top of mind and in your spirit. You can use it as your planner, a place keep your goals, gratitude lists or any other kind of writing or drawing you can think of.
- Have fun as you shape the vision and engage with other amazing women on the journey to the best 2018 possible!
Location: Brio Tuscan Grill
9210 Stony Point Pkwy
Richmond, VA 23235
(Note: Seminar #3 will be held at a location TBD in the RVA.)
$67.00 for single workshop or
$147.00 for all three – (value: $201.00)
All sessions include admission to the seminar, a nourishing, delicious meal and all materials for your vision journal masterpiece.