This workshop is perfect for women who struggle with:
- Overwhelm by all that needs to be done and no time for you
- Inability to control situations, people, yourself—you try but it doesn’t happen
- Feeling guilty because you can’t do it all well (perfect)
- Insomnia—or staying up late at night to get it all done
- Anxiety that causes stress, depression
- Having any hope of living the life you want
Take Back Your Lifein this thought-provoking, interactive workshop for the woman who dreams of a sane and happy life while dealing with everyday pressures of career, home, family, relationships, and taking care of you.
If your work/life balance is a little (or a lot) out of whack, leaving you feeling overwhelmed, frustrated and plain tired, this session will help you to take control in a world that wants all of you all at once.
- Assess your current situation so you know how to proceed
- Learn what keeps you from taking control of your life.
- Know the symptoms of an out-of-whack lifestyle
- Learn 3 things that you can do to begin creating harmony in the elusive work/life balance
Workshops are provided for groups, agencies and organizations and churches; also provided as a small-group. All Workshops can be presented live or virtual.