Dream or Vision whatever you call it, we all have one. We were created for purpose—a higher space. Scripture supports it (Jeremiah 29:11). God has good plans for you!
You may know what it is because you’re passionate when you’re doing it or when you think about it. The vision is powerful, persistent. At times it’s perplexing. You can feel lost like you’re wandering in the desert.
You know you won’t be happy until you see it manifest in your life.
Are you already on your Journey to the Dream?
- You know exactly what God has determined for your life’s purpose—you just don’t know how to make it come to pass.
- You have glimpses when you allow yourself to dream —but you’re not quite sure; you need more clarity.
- You are operating successfully in the vision or dream and you’re now looking to accelerate to a higher level—presenting different challenges as you navigate out of the comfort zone of success.
Wherever you are on the journey, challenges and obstacles can impede your progress. There may be situations outside of your control; others are internal barriers you not even be aware of
You can feel like you’re wandering in a desert. It’s vast and you can’t see over the horizon. A few oases here and there, but definitely not THE place you want to be.
Stuff happens, people and out-of-control lifestyles get in the way–you may want to give up.
You try everything to get out of the desert or you look for an oasis—the stopping place where you can rest in your comfort zone.
You will not feel satisfied or happy until you have fulfilled your destiny. That God-breathed thing for you to do will not go away. It’s yours, nobody else’s. It’s just for you.
So how do you keep that fire stoked in your heart and mind? How do you maintain the strength and persistent momentum through the desert and to your goal?
TRUTH: You will have to decide to earn the prize that awaits you at the end of your journey. Whatever that is: self-satisfaction, peace, happiness, and joy, knowing that you have received and delivered on what God has destined for you. Your life’s mission, your dream.
Make 2019 the Year of the Dream
In Journey to the Dream—a 75-minute live webinar—I will share how you can finally overcome the obstacles that undermine your efforts from making the vision reality.
We’ll focus on the problems common to most of us on a mission:
- The biggest obstacle in your life to accomplishing your goals
- How your own personal habits, thoughts, and those outside detractors keep you on the stop-n-go trip to your dream.
- The one thing that keeps you in confusion on the journey to your dream.
You don’t know what you don’t know.
Your Journey to the Dream takes you places you’ve never been before. This webinar will give you the roadmap to stay determined and focused, not frazzled for the days ahead.
During our time together you will:
- Get useful tips on creating your roadmap to resist getting sidetracked.
- Find out about six proven strategies for staying the course in those desert times when you feel like you’re wandering aimlessly or want to give up.
- Learn how to “L the Q” for peace and inner strength to grow your faith in God for peace and focus on the journey.
Webinar held via Zoom Video Conference or call in
Tuesday, Jan 29 @ 8:00 pm EST
We’ll be live so you can comment and ask questions.