God doesn’t just have a plan for your life. He has a
PURPOSE for your LIFE!
If you’re struggling to figure out what you’re really meant to do or you know what your vision is but it’s not all the way clear and you don’t know how you’re going to make it happen, join us on:
The Journey to Vision
5-Week Coaching Group
Develop a Kingdom Vision that reflects God’s priorities and aligns with your values, your deepest dreams. A Vision that:
• Identifies your purpose in life— 1 Corinthians 3:9
• Aligns with your values, what’s most important
• Reflects God’s priorities, purpose and plans for you!
• Is uniquely yours—(it’s a deep spiritual path)
• It’s achievable Ephesians 3:20
Goals come from vision—Get the Vision,
Set the Goals
And then GOD answered: “Write this.
Write what you see.
Write it out in big block letters
so that it can be read on the run.
This vision-message is a witness
pointing to what’s coming.
It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait!
And it doesn’t lie.
If it seems slow in coming, wait.
It’s on its way. It will come right on time.
Week #1 – Monday, August 19 Get the Vision
• Get clarity, write the vision and create your own vision board!
Week #2 – Monday, August 26 Make your S.M.A.R.T. Goals
• Set one to three short-term goals, define tangible measures, state your actions, develop a plan to deal with distractions, mindset, fear and worry
Week #3 – Tuesday, Sept 3 Measure your S.M.A.R.T Goals
• What happened on an action you took? Find out if your action plan needs tweaking and what you need to do to create the outcomes you want.
Week #4 – Monday, Sept 9 Manifest your S.M.A.R.T. Goals
• What results have you received through the actions you’ve taken? Find out what you need to do to stay on the journey!
Week #5 – Monday Sept 16 Staying on the Journey
• Celebrate with a look back on the goals, actions, and results over the 30 days.
• Share your insights—what you discovered about you– and what you need to stay strong, confident, and motivated as you go forward in the vision.
The Best is Yet to Come
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
I will coach you through the process of vison clarity and setting goals for success in a safe, supportive environment. This is the same strategy I use for private coaching clients at hundreds of dollars more.
We’ll meet in person Week #1, 3, and 5
Location given upon registration
Weeks #2 and 4 we’ll meet via Zoom
Link given at registration
All materials are provided