Do you ever feel like something is missing from your life?
You want your work to be fulfilling, but you just feel lost and wonder what direction to take or wonder how you can get there.
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you’re not alone. And if you are fortunate to live long enough, you will arrive at one or more of these places. We all will. And when you do you will try to figure it all out.
Using templates, programs, rational, and practical thinking you hope to plot out the course for your next chapter.
You have moments of inspiration, but they don’t last. You lose motivation and have no energy. You don’t have the confidence to take the next steps.
What if there was another way?
What’s Next Quest
What’s Next Quest is an 11-week group experience that guides you through an extraordinary intuitive process designed to help you rediscover your joys, talents, and dreams.
By tapping into your inner source, your creativity, you find the answers to your questions, get clarity for the next chapter of your life, and become inspired and energized to take the next right actions!
Every week is filled with specific activities that will enlighten, inspire, and invigorate you to discover the answers you need.
As you work through these weekly experiences, you will share the journey with other women committed to re-discovering their passions through creative expression.
- Discover the long-forgotten creative force that may be dormant in your life.
- Uncover the major blocks that have kept you from seeing the possibilities for a fulfilled life. You may not even be aware of them!
- Learn how to use “Morning Pages” –the primary tool of the journey–to banish fear, negativity and to get to those amazing insights; this is where “aha” moments are born.
- Find out about the one thing that can open up your creativity—it’s fun!
- Discover the meaning of true abundance and learn how to stop allowing the lack of money keep you from your dreams, your purpose.
- Know what it means to surrender in faith and enjoy the spiritual benefits of letting go.
- Design and create your vision board using images and words that speak to your soul to help you hold the dream as it unfolds.
- Help others to discover their creative strength in a small, safe cluster.
My results from this experience were astounding and totally unexpected. I dared to dream a little and create some concrete visualizations of some unuttered longings. Within nine months of completing the workshop, I lost 25 pounds, entered a master’s program, and became a first time home buyer. This was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. It helps me understand me and that I am worth it.”
Marybeth Devany, Teacher
Registration Now Open!
Starting April 23
Only 7 Spots!
When: Every Monday from 6:30 – 8:30 pm starting Mon, April 23– Mon, July 2, 2018 (We don’t meet on Memorial Day)
Where: West End location (address given on registration)
What happens if you miss one or two? No worries. If other things come up that keep you from attending the session, you will have the activities and you can share them with the Facebook group. You won’t miss anything (we’ll miss you being there, however).
What’s the investment?
By tapping into your mind and soul for the answers, you can design a blueprint that will show you exactly how to proceed on the quest in the next exciting chapter of your life.
When you commit to the process, do the work, and show up every week open to receive and ready to share, your investment becomes priceless. What would you pay for those answers right now?
Your registration includes:
- The textbook we’ll use throughout the 11 weeks
- Your own personal journal for completing the weekly exercises.
- The specific weekly exercises in downloadable PDF’s emailed to you
- All materials for your vision board
- Access to me via texts or emails when you need clarification or have questions
- Access to a private Facebook group—What’s Next Quest—where we can post our questions, comments, encouragement, and those “aha” moments.
It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
Plus: Once you’ve gone through The Next Quest you can participate, as alumni, for half the cost of your initial investment!
I was at a crossroads in my journey to know myself and my God and source of life in a deeper way. It was an amazing time with a wonderfully honest and transparent group of women. I always felt safe and accepted. The weekly reading and activities helped me to find much truth. This was pivotal for me. Yolanda is a very caring and professional coach and loves helping women to be all they were created to be. You will not be disappointed if you are willing to do the work.”
Gloria Green, RN Retired
Textbook + Course Materials
Textbook + Course Materials
You will be billed your second payment one month after the day that you pay your first payment.